Introducing the All new Gnarly Carbon and Wood SUP Paddle. Available in Medium 81.42” blade size.
This versatile paddle can be customized to a variety of heights making it ideal for transitioning from flat water, to surf and open ocean conditions and it looks great.
- Full 100% Carbon blade with cherry wood embedded Veneer.
- Super looking with added impact resistance. Weight 590g +/- 10%
- 3K Twill matte Oval shaft for better ergonomic grip. Increased shaft stiffness and has the advantage of ensuring you maintain the blade in the correct position relative to the board.
- Maximum strength without adding weight.
- Tahitian carbon palm grip handle with subtle moulded finger grip for comfort and control.
- Refined and durable ABS reinforced blade edge for quick, clean entry and exit.
- Dihedral blade to prevent leafing (blade flutter) and maximise grip on the water.
- 12 degree offset blade to shaft offset to increase power throughout the stroke and less lift on exit.
- All-round SUP paddle, ideal for racing cruising and waves.
- Easy Anti Twist Vario lever clamp for custom paddle height 190-220cm adjustment, no more need to cut your expensive carbon paddles
- The blades smooth face and streamlined edge for positive catch and power through the stroke.
Gnarly paddles are manufactured from the best developed materials in the Business.
The Blade uses Swedish DIAB PVC foam core CNC cut to precision.
Our carbon shafts are 100% Carbon 3K Preg shaft is ultra-light weight and strong enabling optimum shaft stiffness and power delivery. Paddle handle is also full carbon Tahitian style for perfect and precise paddle control.
The blade is ultra-light weight with a dihedral to maximise smooth and balanced stroke through the water
The paddle blade is reinforced with a central extra reinforcement strip.
All blades come with ABS edge reinforcement embedded during layup to minimise damage and chipping during use.